In the world of online casino, progressive bonuses are one of the most sought-after types of bonus. This is because they offer the potential for huge payouts – sometimes in the millions! In this guide, we will teach you everything you need to know about progressive bonuses so that you can maximize your winnings. We will cover topics such as how to find casinos that offer progressives, how to qualify for a bonus, and how to make the most of your bonus money. So read on and learn how to become a winner at online progressive slots!
What are progressive bonuses in online casino and how do they work?
Progressive bonuses in online casino are one of the most popular type of bonuses. They are usually given as an incentive to keep playing at a certain casino or to attract new players. A progressive bonus is a sum of money that increases gradually as you play more games or make more deposits. The final amount can be quite large, depending on how much you have played or deposited. There are two main types of progressive bonuses: those that are connected to jackpots and those that aren’t.
The former type offers the opportunity to win a life-changing amount of money if you hit the jackpot while playing with the bonus. The latter type doesn’t offer this same possibility, but the potential payouts are still very decent.
The different types of progressive bonuses available at online casinos
There are a few different types of progressive bonuses available at online casinos. Each type has its own set of rules and guidelines that must be followed in order to claim the bonus. Here is a brief overview of each type:
- The first type is the most common and it is the deposit match bonus. This type of bonus matches a certain percentage of your deposit amount up to a maximum limit. For example, if you deposit $100 and the casino offers a 100% match bonus, you will receive an additional $100 in bonus funds.
- The second type is the cash back bonus. This type of bonus gives you a percentage of your losses back up to a certain limit.
How to claim your progressive bonus at an online casino
Most online casinos will offer some form of progressive bonus. This is where a portion of each player’s bet goes into a central jackpot, which continues to grow until it is won. In order to claim your progressive bonus, you will need to:
- First, find an online casino that offers a progressive bonus. Some of the more popular ones include Microgaming’s Mega Moolah and Playtech’s Jackpot Giant.
- Once you have found an eligible casino, create an account and make a deposit. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of the bonus before doing so.
- Start playing any of the eligible games at the casino. The Progressive Bonus will be triggered randomly during play.
Tips for using your progressive bonus to maximum effect.
Examples of real-life progressive bonuses won by players at online casinos
- At the end of 2018, a player at an online casino won a progressive bonus of €11.72 million.
- In early 2019, another player won a progressive bonus of €17.86 million.
- In mid-2019, a player won a progressive bonus.